Ok, so I have actually been doing a LOT of sewing lately. I just haven’t been showing much of it off. So I figured it was about time to do some finished object posts. I still don’t have any really good pictures of my finished competition outfits, but I am slowly collecting pictures of the practice dresses I finished minutes before leaving for regionals. Seriously! I somehow managed to whip out three practice dresses and pack with only minutes to spare. At least it all got done. In any case, here are some of the things I have been working on lately:
|Practice dress #1: Made from my $2.99 Fabric Mart stretch velvet.
The blue/pink contrast is not so vibrant in real-life.
|The back. The best way to deal with swayback
in stretch material is to avoid it entirely.
|Black glitter stretch velvet.|
|Red snake print dress. Fabric is from the Loft.|
|Back of the snake print dress.|